Born To Win Consulting is a professional and personal development training and coaching organisation. We believe that every person has enormous potential to be the person they were born to be. It is against this conviction that we provide high quality services to our customers to help them unleash their potential and achieve success.
We work with over 3,000 people each year through our training, coaching and speaking engagements. Their unsolicited testimonials and demand for our services has convinced us that our training and coaching programs are relevant, practical and easy to implement for personal, professional and business growth.
Transformational, cutting edge training and coaching programs
Our programs range from goals setting and achievement to employee engagement and leadership. We have worked with a diverse range of industries, employers and individuals to help them identify, develop and retain talent. We use scientifically tested / proven behavioural and emotional intelligence 180-360 assessments to help you understand yourself and your team and ensure that your training and coaching programs are customised to meet your needs.
Contact us today to discuss your business, professional or personal development needs.
About Our Head Trainer, Mahongo Fumbelo
Mahongo is an Internationally accredited professional development trainer and coach. She is an award -winning employment specialist, owner and founder of Born To Win Consulting based in Darwin servicing national and international clients.
Mahongo specialises in top performance and high productivity training for teams, leaders and managers. Her areas of expertise include;
- Emotional Intelligence Assessments, training and coaching
- Workplace motivation
- Workplace behavioural types assessments and training (DISC)
- Employee Engagement and team building;
- Productivity coaching
Mahongo has worked with various organisations and industries including government; real estate agencies; schools and various corporate organisations. She has also worked with the Australian Institute of Management and the Chamber of Commerce.
Some of Mahongo’s relevant achievements include ;
- State winner: Leadership Excellence Award, Institute of Managers and Leaders, 2017
- Telstra Business Woman of the year finalist , 2016
- The United Nations Elie Wiesel Ethics Award in Recognition of display of dedication to the ideals of international Civil Service while working for the United Nations.
- Multiple community awards including the Community and Business National Awards for the Celebration of African Australians.